Bicester Hotel in Oxfordshire
We have 52 spacious bedrooms offering five different styles of accommodation from Junior Suites to Classic Rooms. All our rooms at Bicester Hotel have contemporary décor and have been styled to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay whether for business, weddings, leisure or any type of event.
Bicester Hotel Accommodation
Many rooms have views over the Golf Course while others overlook the inner courtyard garden. Several of our first floor rooms also offer Juliet Balconies.
Our bedrooms comprise of:
- Two Junior Suites
- Four Feature Rooms
- 14 Superior Rooms with king-sized beds (can also be made into twin beds) – six of these are interconnecting
- 19 Classic Double Rooms
- Nine Classic Double/Twin (can be made into one king-sized or two twin beds)
- Four Classic Accessible double/twin (can be made into one king-sized or two twin beds) with accessible wet rooms (shower only/wheelchair access doors).
What We Have to Offer
All you could need in one resort!
Whether you are looking for some rest and relaxation, a sports getaway or an extended shopping trip we have everything you need.
- 52 spacious bedrooms offering five different styles of accommodation from Junior Suites to Classic Rooms
- Restaurant & bars to cater for all of your dining needs
- Challenging golf course that suits all levels, with a state-of-the-art driving range
- Full spa facilities and treatment rooms
- Health Club, Performance Centre with gym, assault course and 200m outdoor swimming lake
- Full range of meeting and event spaces
Different Styles of Rooms to Match Your Needs!
Many of our rooms can accommodate a cot and some an extra child’s bed. These are available on request at an additional charge.
We also offer a range of dining facilities to ensure you have the perfect stay. So whether you’re looking to enjoy a meal at Grays Restaurant or you’re ready to watch the big game and enjoy a game of pool at Bar Nineteen, we’ve got something to suit everyone.
Add something special to your stay at Bicester Hotel with a visit to our Spa and Health Centre.
Check-in is from 3pm with check-out before 11am daily.
Use of our Health Club & Spa facilities are from 3pm on the day of arrival to 11am on the day of departure. Use of the facilities from 12 noon on the day of arrival is available for a supplement and will need booking prior to your stay.
Dogs are not permitted in the hotel unless they are dogs specifically trained to assist with guest disabilities, i.e. guide dogs or dogs for the hard of hearing.
Click here for Hotel terms and conditions.Rooms & Suites
Our rooms come with everything you need to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Bottled water refreshed daily
- TVs with Freeview, air-conditioning
- Ironing facilities and hairdryers
- En-suite bathrooms and luxury toiletries
Green Lane, Chesterton,