We have an exciting opportunity for a Wedding and Events Executive to join our team at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa. This position is a full time role on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. In this role you will be responsible for promoting, selling and ensuring successful delivery of all weddings, banqueting and special events for the hotel.
• Show potential clients around the facilities and meet with them to discuss packages.
• Proactively promote all that Bicester Hotel has to offer to maximise revenue.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify their needs to provide appropriate solutions and exceed their expectations.
• Liaise with other departments within the hotel to ensure all requirements are communicated and correctly implemented.
• Manage weddings and functions on the day as required as the main point of contact and ensure guest satisfaction.
• Ensure all event enquiries are responded to promptly and effectively.
• Ensure all relevant administration is completed, filed and kept up to date, including the raising of invoices and receipts for any monies received or required for each function.
• Previous experience in events
• Good computer skills
• Strong organisation and communication skills
• A passion for providing high level customer service
• Confident manner and good team player
52 spacious bedrooms offering five different styles of accommodation from junior suites to standard rooms. All our rooms have a contemporary décor and have been styled to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay whether for business or leisure.Book Now
Whether it be a quick Coffee after a class or family dinner here at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa we have a menu and place to suit. Open to non residents and non-members too.Book Now