BLENHEIM PALACE OVERNIGHT BREAK
Visit Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and stay overnight in one of our luxury appointed bedrooms.
Our package includes;
• Three course dinner in our Greys Restaurant
• A bottle of House wine
• One nights accommodation in a standard double or twin room
• Full English Breakfast served to order at the table
• A House and Gardens ticket to Blenheim Palace grounds and gardens
• A picnic box to enjoy in the grounds at Blenheim
• Use of our gym and poolside facilities with towels, robes and slippers
Just £125 per person.
Price based on two people sharing a room.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
To make a reservation or for further information please call 0845 519 9204 or click here and complete the enquiry form to email us.
For further information about Blenheim Palace please click here to visit the Blenheim Palace website .
Calls to 0845 519 9204 from a BT Landline will not be charged.