General Cleaning Attendant, Male
We are looking for, due to the nature of the role, a male General Cleaning Attendant. In this role you will play a major part in giving our guests a relaxing and memorable time at our hotel.
Main responsibilities are:
– Cleaning public areas in the hotel
– Cleaning conference rooms in accordance with function room bookings
– Cleaning bedrooms in accordance to Company Standards
– Maintaining the Health Club male changing room, swimming pool area, Spa and public areas to the highest possible standards following the company cleaning guidelines
– Internal and external window cleaning
– Cleaning of outside areas like terraces, balconies and courtyard areas
– Following company and department Health and Safety policies and COSHH
Previous experience as a Cleaner would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
Applicants must be aware that this role will occasionally involve exposure to all weather condition.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
– Strong customer care skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work at height
– Team player
– Pride and attention to detail
– A high standard of personal presentation
– Confident, professional and welcoming personality
– Basic knowledge of English language
– Free membership in our Health Club and Golf Club (after successful completion of the probationary period)
– Meal whilst on duty
– Free parking
– 28 days holiday per annum
This is a full time position working 40 hours over a 5 day period with a mixture of early, mid and late shifts including weekends.
Du to our secluded position the successful candidate needs to have their own transport.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV together with a cover letter to Gundula Seifert at email@example.com